Tax Section 2023 Fall Meeting
September 28 @ 3:30 pm - October 1 @ 11:00 am$275
Don’t miss the 2023 Fall Meeting and Tax Attorney of the Year Dinner honoring Michael D. Minton of Dean Mead. This year’s meeting takes place at the Rosen Shingle Creek® Orlando and features a special RIP Halloween Horror Nights tour* (space-limited), an all-day CLE, meetings, networking, and more.
– Members/Sponsors Registration $275. Includes Chair’s Welcome Reception, Member Breakfast, and EC Luncheon
– Guest Registration $150. Includes Chair’s Welcome Reception and Member Breakfast
– Tax Attorney of the Year Reception and Dinner honoring Michael D. Minton $250
– Halloween Horror Nights Tour $450* (price subject to reduction based on sponsorship). Transportation on your own. *Reservations are limited for our special RIP Halloween Horror Nights tour. Due to the intense, graphic nature of the event attendance is not recommended for young children and adult discretion is strongly advised. Learn more here.
2023 Fall Meeting Schedule
Thursday, September 28
- 3:30 – 5:30 PM Directors’ Committee Meeting
- 6:30 – 10 PM Directors’ Reception & Dinner at Cala Bella Shingle Creek
Friday, September 29
- 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM Tax & Estate Planning With the Closely Held Business CLE. View the agenda and presenters here.
- In-person at the Rosen Shingle Creek® Orlando and live webcast.
- 7 CLE; 7 certification credits each in Business Litigation; Tax Law; and Wills, Trusts, & Estates.
- In-person live registration (Tax Section member $350; non-section member $425; full-time law college faculty/student $258; fee waiver $90. (Requires discount code. Must meet qualifications. For more information, email email@example.com.)
- Live webcast registration (Tax Section member $425; non-section member $475).
- 5 – 6 PM Chair’s Welcome Reception
- 7 PM – 2 AM Halloween Horror Nights R.I.P. Tour (space-limited).
Saturday, September 30
- 7:30 – 9:00 AM Tax Section Member Breakfast
- 8 – 9 AM Long Range Planning Committee
- 8:30 – 9 AM New Tax Lawyers Committee
- 9 – 9:30 AM Section Administration Division, Legislative & Regulations Committee
- 9:30 – 10:15 AM Education Division, Sponsorship Committee
- 10:15 – 11 AM State Tax Division, International Tax Division
- 11 AM – 12 PM Federal Tax Division
- 12 – 2 PM Executive Council Meeting and Lunch Buffet
- 2:30 – 4:30 PM New Tax Lawyers Meet Up at Disney Springs (contact Lauren Kurtz or Brittany Cobb for details)
- 6 – 10 PM Reception (sponsored by MPI) and Dinner Honoring 2023-2024 Gerald T. Hart Tax Attorney of the Year Michael D. Minton of Dean Mead.